Our students are leading the way in environmental science
Hear about their latest research at our 2023 EarthWeek symposium!
Schedule of Events
Date: Thursday, March 30
Morning Session: 9am-12pm - ENR2 Second Floor S215 and S225
- Poster Session A - ENR2 2nd Floor
- Live Talk Session A - ENR2 2nd Floor
Catered Lunch: 12pm-1pm, ENR2 2nd Floor
Afternoon Session: 1-4pm - ENR2 Second Floor S215 and S225
- Poster Session B, ENR2 2nd Floor
- Live Talk Session B, ENR2 2nd Floor
Information for Students
The deadline for abstract submissions is Thursday, March 2. Fill out this form(link is external) by that date. This form contains a place for you to submit your abstract (200 word limit) as well as answer questions which will help us assign you a presentation time slot.
- All information can be found on the ENViSion D2L site, linked here(link is external). The rubric for grading presentations can also be found on the ENViSion D2L site under Content/ForStudents(link is external)
- Poster and slide PDFs will be due on the D2L site on Thursday, March 16
Information for Faculty and Staff
The ENViSion committee would like to ask the faculty and staff to participate as judges for the poster and oral presentations. If you are interested, please sign up using this form(link is external). Thank you!
The annual symposium is funded both by the department and through sponsorships. This helps with the cost of running the event as well as awarding cash prizes for the best oral and poster presentations.
If you or your organization are interested in sponsoring the 2023 ENViSion symposium, please reach out to Anu Sethuraman. Thank you!
ENViSion is planned and ran by graduate students in the department. If you have any questions, please reach out to the ENViSion committee via email:
Anu Sethuraman | firstname.lastname@example.org
Neera Setlur | email@example.com(link sends e-mail)
Matt Bigler | firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail)
Taylor McCoy | email@example.com