Welcome to the UA's ENR2 Building
Completed in 2015, ENR2 is part of the University of Arizona's commitment to environmental sustainability and interdisciplinary research and studies that focus on earth science, environmental programs, and natural resources. The building contains offices, classrooms, auditoriums and gathering rooms for public programs, in addition to a café and a stunning central courtyard that foster circulation and gathering. IE shares the five-story structure with the School of Geography and Development, the School of Natural Resources and the Environment, the Institute for Energy Solutions, Office of Sustainability, and some divisions of the Department of Mathematics. The LEED platinum-certified building incorporates cutting-edge technologies that epitomize the UA's dedication to sustainability in higher education.
If you have questions regarding ENR2 room reservations, please contact Valeria Martinez, Program Coordinator (ENR2 Use Facilitator)
If you have any general questions about ENR2, please contact Maggie Heard, ENR2 Building Manager.
ENR2 In the News
ENR2 - UA's Multilayered Sustainable Building Plan
ENR2 Goes Platinum, Gains Highest LEED Certification
ENR2: Where Art and Science Meet
Five Facts about UA's Greenest Building
ENR2: A New Model for Sustainability
ENR2's First Avian Residents
Rooms seat anywhere from 12 up to 120 people. Details of each room, including photos and calendars of availability, can be accessed via the table below. The link to the webform to request a room is located on each individual room page; you may use one form to request multiple rooms, dates, and times.
- Due to the high volume of requests, we can no longer accept same-business-day reservations. Requests that come in after 4pm are considered to have been received on the following business day.
-BUMP CLAUSE: Special, one-time events have priority over recurring events. IE reserves the right to bump with 72 hours’ notice a recurring (or, on occasion, other) event for a special, one-time event. If this occurs, IE will attempt to find alternate space within ENR2 if at all possible. IE will not bump regularly colloquia scheduled for building occupants (SNRE, SGD, Math).
- If you would like to request space for a special, one-time event, and the calendar appears busy for that date/time/location(s), please contact us directly to discuss your needs.
- If your event includes food, has more than 50 people, or falls on a weekend, you must fill out Facilities Management's special event request form to notify custodial. This will ensure your rooms are clean and prepared, and bathrooms are fully stocked and supplied. After arranging custodial, please forward confirmation to email@example.com; if we do not receive this notification a week prior to your event, we reserve the right to cancel your event. *Note, charges via FM may apply.
- View POLICIES.
HOW TO RESERVE:
- UA Groups (including academic/research units AND student clubs/organizations) - Free of Charge: Check room availability below and fill out the form listed on the room page.
- Community Groups - Fee Schedule Below: To reserve a room, please email ENR2roomres@email.arizona.edu for the correct reservation form link.
- Room N120, the large auditorium on the first floor that seats 574 people, is scheduled through Room & Course.
- Need food and beverage? Check out UA's catering policies.
- Need extra tables, chairs or other supplies? Fill out Facilities Management's special event request form.
Contact ENR2roomres@email.arizona.edu with any questions.