Welcome to the UA's New ENR2 Building
The Environment and Natural Resources 2 (ENR2) building is providing a new space for solving some of the world's most urgent environmental issues.
Researchers are using state-of-the-art facilities to further our understanding of climate change and its impacts, wildlife and land conservation, water resources, renewable energy, and many other complex challenges. Interdisciplinary scholars, staff, and decision makers are meeting to develop innovative solutions that help ensure a vibrant and environmentally sound future. Thousands of students are poised to benefit from the latest audio and video capabilities in meeting rooms and a 574-seat auditorium, boosting their opportunity for learning and discovery.
Completed in summer 2015, ENR2 includes offices, classrooms, auditoriums and gathering rooms for public programs. We share the five-story structure with the School of Geography and Development, the School of Natural Resources and the Environment, and some divisions of the Department of Mathematics. The building itself incorporates cutting-edge technologies that epitomize the UA's commitment to sustainability in higher education.
Would you like a tour of ENR2? Contact Maggie Heard to schedule a walk-through!
Are you interested in hosting an event at ENR2? We have rooms that seat anywhere from 12 up to 120 people. Need food and beverage? Check out UA's catering policies. Need extra tables, chairs or other supplies? Fill out Facilities Management's special event request form. Looking for UAPD's help for security or locking purposes? Make a request.
Contact IE's project and event coordinator Angie Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 626-9987 with any questions.
- View the contract template/ENR2 room reservation policies.
- Why do we charge for room use? Managing rooms and reservations takes time and equipment. The fees help to offset the cost of staff time and equipment replacement, refreshment, and maintenance. Thank you for your understanding.
- Space is free to use for building occupants.
- Room N120, the large auditorium on the first floor that seats 574 people, is scheduled through Room & Course.
- IE's meeting spaces on the first two floors of ENR2 are open to all. IE has first priority, followed, in order, by building occupants and associated groups/organizations, non-building-associated UA groups/organizations, and other community groups. IE spaces on the fourth, fifth and sixth floors are open to IE staff only. Exceptions are allowed on occasion for high-profile groups, contingent on approval from the IE co-directors.
- Rooms are not available for classes other than those already scheduled.
- Rental fees only cover the cost of renting the space(s) and a brief, in-person overview of how the room technology works.
- This is a reservation request only. Confirmation is contingent on receipt of a $50 deposit and signed contract. You will receive instructions for providing the deposit and contract after you make the reservation request.
- We cannot guarantee a room reservation if the request is made with less than 24 hours' notice.