Welcome to the UA's ENR2 Building
Completed in 2015, ENR2 is part of the University of Arizona's commitment to environmental sustainability and interdisciplinary research and studies that focus on earth science, environmental programs, and natural resources. The building contains offices, classrooms, auditoriums and gathering rooms for public programs, in addition to a café and a stunning central courtyard that foster circulation and gathering. IE shares the five-story structure with the School of Geography and Development, the School of Natural Resources and the Environment, and some divisions of the Department of Mathematics. The LEED platinum-certified building incorporates cutting-edge technologies that epitomize the UA's dedication to sustainability in higher education. To learn more about the building, including its innovative sustainable features, please visit the ENR2 page on the PDC website, or take our self-guided tour.
If you have any questions, please contact Maggie Heard.
Rooms seat anywhere from 12 up to 120 people. Details of each room, including photos and calendars of availability, can be accessed via the table below.
DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF REQUESTS, WE CAN NO LONGER ACCEPT SAME-DAY RESERVATIONS.
- UA Groups (including academic/research units AND student clubs/organizations) - Free of Charge: Check room availability below and fill out the form listed on the room page.
- Community Groups - Fee Schedule Below: To reserve a room, please email ENR2roomres@email.arizona.edu for the correct reservation form link.
- View POLICIES.
- Room N120, the large auditorium on the first floor that seats 574 people, is scheduled through Room & Course.
- Need food and beverage? Check out UA's catering policies.
- Need extra tables, chairs or other supplies? Fill out Facilities Management's special event request form.
Contact ENR2roomres@email.arizona.edu with any questions.