Thank you for your interest in posting an opportunity in the Green Engagement Guide. Our goal is to foster a culture of engaged learning at UA about sustainable solutions to society's combined environmental, social and economic challenges. This culture of engaged learning complements UA's 100% Engagement Initiative.
Please keep in mind:
- Qualifying for the Engaged Learning Experience notations on the student's transcript is OPTIONAL for opportunities listed in this guide.
- We encourage all host organizations to consider proposing their opportunity for transcript notation from the Office of Student Engagement. Doing so will help students by showing an official record of their engagement and help hosting organizations develop deeper relationships and collaborations with the University.
- For your opportunity to be posted in the green engagement guide, it must fit the sustainability competency as part of UA's 100% Engagement Initiative, regardless of whether the opportunity is designed to qualify for the 100% Engagement notation on a student's transcript.
- By participating in the Green Engagement program, we expect to you commit to supporting the learning experience of the student(s) selected for your opportunity.
- Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.