- Computer (PC)
- 2 projectors and projector screens
- One front-facing camera and ceiling mics, great for lecture-capture
- HDMI and VGA cables at podium for connecting your personal laptop
- One lavalier microphone is available; to check out a mic, visit N582 with your CatCard 30 minutes prior to the event
- Data jacks and power are available in floor boxes throughout the room
- Wifi is accessible via UAGuest or UAWiFi
IE staff will be available to schedule a brief overview of the technology available in the room in advance of the event; however, IE staff are NOT available to provide A/V or technical support during the course of a non-IE event.
IE reserves the right to bump reservations; however, IE will make every attempt to avoid doing so. If available, IE will provide alternative space within ENR2.
If your event includes food/beverage, has more than 50 people, or falls on a weekend, you must fill out Facilities Management's special event request form to notify custodial. This will ensure your rooms are clean and prepared, and bathrooms are fully stocked and supplied. After arranging custodial, please forward confirmation to email@example.com; if we do not receive this notification, we reserve the right to cancel your event. *Note, charges via FM may apply.
Due to wind currents within the ENR2 canyon, organizers are encouraged to place heated foods indoors.
Organizers are responsible for coordinating all aspects of their event, including arranging for food and beverage, signage, additional tables and/or chairs, event promotion, etc. If organizers rearrange the tables and chairs for an event, they are responsible for returning all furniture to its original configuration at the end of the event.
Request a Reservation: