The Office of Sustainability
The Office of Sustainability is excited to kick off the second year of our Sustainable Cities Internship Program. We are currently accepting applications for fall internships (and beyond) from students who are interested in sustainability focused career paths!
Our office has partnered with 5 local government agencies and 1 non-profit who are looking for interns to help with a variety of tasks (such as specialized project support, data analysis, community outreach, and more) related to a variety of sustainability focus areas (such as air, food, water, transportation, policy and more).
Download the attached flyers for details on partner organizations and what type of opportunities are available with each.
Here are a few need-to-know facts about the program!
- Intern positions are open for this fall and beyond and are filled on a rolling basis.
- Interns are placed based on interest, skill-set, and availability.
- The intern program is open to all levels (undergrad or grad) and majors.
- Paid and unpaid positions are available. For credit options are also available.
Are you interested in having a discussion with local government leaders about critical sustainability issues? Keep an eye out for our fall lectures and events! The Office of Sustainability hopes to organize some campus conversations around community sustainability challenges related to the work of our program partners.
Graduate Assistant | Office of Sustainability
University of Arizona
406.490.8173 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the attached flyers and click the embedded links OR
- Follow the link below to fill out a survey and complete our online application.
Questions? Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.