Welcome to the UA's ENR2 Building
Completed in summer 2015, ENR2 includes offices, classrooms, auditoriums and gathering rooms for public programs. IE shares the five-story structure with the School of Geography and Development, the School of Natural Resources and the Environment, and some divisions of the Department of Mathematics. The building itself incorporates cutting-edge technologies that epitomize the UA's commitment to sustainability in higher education.
Would you like a tour of ENR2? Contact Maggie Heard to schedule a walk-through!
Rooms seat anywhere from 12 up to 120 people.
- Use of IE-managed spaces within ENR2 is FREE for UA groups organizing UA-related events.
- Room N120, the large auditorium on the first floor that seats 574 people, is scheduled through Room & Course.
- Weekend events require custodial staff presence and may incur additional charges.
- Rooms are not available for classes other than those already scheduled.
- We are happy to schedule a brief, in-person overview of how the room technology works.
- This is a reservation request only; you will receive a separate email confirming your reservation within 1-3 business day.
- We cannot guarantee a room reservation if the request is made with less than 1 business days' notice.
- Need food and beverage? Check out UA's catering policies.
- Need extra tables, chairs or other supplies? Fill out Facilities Management's special event request form.
Contact IE's project and event coordinator Angie Brown at email@example.com with any questions.