The Agricultural Research Internship Program is a hands-on learning experience during which interns work on aquaponics & hydroponics farm. This experience is an introduction to the various themes in Controlled Environmental Agriculture biological research, supply-chain management, and logistics management. Each week consists up to 20 hours (up to 40 hours in summer) of on farm work, research, and professional development. The intern is required to conduct a research project and present the findings to the company’s team members at the end of the internship.
555 S Tucson BLVD. Tucson, AZ 85716. 1.5 miles from Campus
· Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student, or recently graduated.
· Degree focus must be in a Engineering, Public Health, or Agriculture major or related field of study and demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in agriculture or related field.
· Previous experience in agriculture, horticulture, nutrition, engineering, and/or teaching preferred but not required
· Must be able to lift 40 lbs. and comfortable working outdoors
· Sitting, standing, kneeling and bending on uneven work surfaces.
· Applicants must have their own transportation
· Extraordinary organizational and communication skills required
To apply please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline to Apply: December 3, 2017